1 Golf Holiday
this is to give you some feedback and comments about the six-week holiday-package – from 19th January to 2nd March 2013 – to India and Sri Lanka as so perfectly arranged by you.
1. Program and suggested overall stays and itineraries
– met our highest expectations
– pick-up services, car- and flight-arrangements were throughout perfect
– climatic conditions both at Golf- and Ayurveda resorts were ideal and most pleasing
2. Oxford Golf & Country Club in Pune
– a superbly designed and maintained Golfcourse with a spectacular view on country side and hills
– we just loved our charming Chalet with the breathtaking panoramic view of the Course
– the available food services – provided by a warm and friendly Chef and staff – were to our liking.
– once the Clubhouse-construction is completed and the planned services and amenities implemented this resort will be an exquisite choice.
3. Niraamaya Ayurvedic heritage retreat, Kovalam
– extaordinary: a small paradise in a most wonderful setting!
– an unique vacation experience which we will for ever cherish and treasure in our minds!
– Rejuvenation therapy, Yoga, massages, swimming in the Arabian Sea just made us feel young (er!).
– the testing and tasting the Ayurveda Diet (. . . although strictly NO WINE AND COFFEE!!) was an exceptional but rewarding and enriching experience.
4. Victoria G & C Resort, Sri Lanka
– this resort is special and indeed a secret spot.
– a challenging Golfcourse within a most breathtaking setting and the mountains beyond.
– . . . excellent caddies and ballspotters for less talented golfers!
– charming Chalets and a fine Clubhouse- and Restaurant service.
– friendly and interesting staff and clubmembers.
Dear Jogi – from our few comments you will see – that we had an exceptionally rewarding India and Sri Lanka holiday experience. You suggested, planned and arranged it all in a most pleasant and perfect way. For this please accept our best compliments and sincere thanks.
Erika and Fredy
Sign up for our newsletters & receive the latest updates