Booking Process, Terms & Conditions
BOOKING PROCESS, GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The general terms & conditions & other details on the booking process are stated below. In some cases, some of the conditions may change depending on the package selected & the same will be communicated to the client in the proposal copy. If the bookings are made with Golftripz, it is understood that the client has read & accepted the terms & conditions that the bookings are subject to.
Once the client is okay with the given proposal, he/she needs to send the confirmation over email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with the confirmation, below data is required to make the bookings:
- Finalised tour dates
- Number of travellers, their names as in passport
- Number of rooms required with bed configuration (King/Twin/Single/Double etc...)
- Preferred Tee times
- Payment mode (Bank Transfer or Online Payment) & whether the client needs a consolidated invoice for the whole group or individual invoices on each guests names.
- Any other special remarks
Based on this information, Golftripz will check the availability of the services, block them & revert with the invoice along with exact payment & cancellation terms for the booking. Once the required payment is received, Golftripz will confirm all bookings & email the confirmation vouchers.
Please note, bookings will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the payment. Unpaid bookings will be auto released post the payment due date.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is the responsibility of the client to check if he / she needs to have a visa to make this trip & to obtain one if it is required. Upon the request, Golftripz, as a tour organiser will help the client with any necessary documents that might needed for the visa application
- Golftripz proposals sent are quotations & are subject to change
- No bookings have been made at the time of the enquiry or proposal stage & services are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Due to the intricate nature of tailor-made itineraries Golftripz do not check the availability of accommodation/tee times when initially planning the trip
- Suitable alternatives to hotels & golf courses will be provided in case of non-availability of suggested courses & hotels, subject to client’s approval. The price is however subject to change based on the alternatives provided.
- Itinerary provided is tentative & the schedule is subject to change to accommodate issues of tee times availability and so on.
- A change in itinerary will require a fresh quotation
- Most golf courses require handicap certificates to allow a golfer to play their course. It is strongly advised that clients / golfers carry their handicap certificates with them at all times. Some golf courses have a minimum handicap requirement and the golf course has the right to refuse access to the individual if this requirement is not met.
- Appropriate golf clothing and footwear as required by the golf course should be worn/adhered to at all times either on the course or in the clubhouse.
- The individual who has booked with Golftripz is solely responsible for any damage or loss caused by them or any member in their group to the properties such as the hotel, golf course, vehicle etc. The client will be required to settle the damage amount directly either to the supplier or to Golftripz based on the circumstances. The client is also solely responsible for their behaviour or code of conduct on the golf course and is required to comply with the golf club/hotel/other service providers rules & regulations.
- The Golf Clubs reserves all rights to slot in golfers to fill any vacant slots in flights without having to inform the golfers who have already made their tee time booking during weekdays or weekends.
- Golfers are expected to maintain a reasonable pace of play depending on conditions on date of play. In the event of persistent slow play the Course Rangers may ask the golfer to pick up the ball and move to the next hole or in severe cases remove the golfer from the course if they are deemed to be repeatedly delaying other golfers.
- Rain check policy is subject to the discretion/rules of the golf club.
- Whether on weekdays or weekends (or public holidays), tee times provided for single or 2 golfers are indicative as the golf course reserves the right to hold them up for a period of time (not beyond reasonable limits) to team the golfer/s up with other golfers to optimize pace of play on the course as per the course policy or otherwise.
Before proceeding with the payment for the services, the client should consider buying travel insurance in favour of each traveller buying the package. The client can choose insurers such as MSIG, Tokio Marine Insurance Singapore Ltd, AIG Asia Pacific Insurance or any other as per their choice. By completing the payment, the client has acknowledged that all travellers have been informed of the same by Golftripz Pte Ltd.
QUALITY OF SERVICE:
Golftripz is not responsible in any way for the quality and availability of the service provided by the golf courses and other suppliers.
- Golftripz and their partners and agents, employees, directors, officers, representatives, shareholders, host golf clubs and other suppliers of goods and services accept no liability from any and all claims for damages for death, personal injury or property damage which the client, his/her personal representatives, heirs, next-of-kin, assigns and insurers may have, or which may hereafter accrue, as a result of using the services provided.
- Partners or its client shall not hold Golftripz responsible for or liable for any action, claims, demands, losses, damages, cost, charges and expenses which the client may suffer, sustain or incur by means of including but not limited to changes or cancellations of the services.
PRICING: Prices are subject to change until the final payments are made.
Golftripz shall not be considered liable or in default in the organizing of the tour if such performance is prevented, due to any force majeure such as declared war, hostilities, invasion, act of foreign enemies, rebellion, terrorism, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or civil war, riots, strikes or natural disasters such as earth quakes, hurricane, typhoon, tsunami, volcanic activities, virus outbreaks, medical emergencies etc.
Golftripz shall not be considered liable or in default in the organizing of the services if such performance is prevented by situations like flight delays, incessant rain, and other adverse conditions like medical emergencies which are beyond Golftripz's control.
INFORMATION ON WEBSITE:
While Golftripz strive to provide accurate and up to date information on the website, Golftripz does not warranty that all information is accurate, up to date, relevant, or complete and do not take any liability for any loss or damage one may have incurred due to the inaccurate information is given on the website.
All information on the website, promotions, emailers, brochures etc are subject to change and will be confirmed at the time of bookings. Occasionally, delays, outdated information, mistakes or errors could occur in prices and other package details which is regrettable but will always be reconfirmed at the time of booking and Golftripz cannot be held responsible for such information inconsistency in their communication.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON WEBSITE:
There are external links on this website. Golftripz is not responsible for external websites that link to this Site or which are linked from it. These hyperlinks do not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites or any association with their operators unless otherwise stated.
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Terms & Conditions are subject to change and any changes will be reflected on this page on the website as and when the changes come into force. It is requested that the client go through this page carefully to ensure that they have read, understood and accepted the Terms & Conditions.