Some places evoke a sense of wanderlust, a desire to explore new and unfamiliar territory and leave behind the known. The Beyond The Usual Golf Holidays edition brings to you golf destinations that may or may not be proximate, but are relatively less known, less explored and less in the popular golf imagination. Yet they garner great interest in conversations and urge the golfer to explore more of his world.
this is to give you some feedback and comments about the six-week holiday-package – from 19th January to 2nd March 2013 – to India and Sri Lanka as so perfectly arranged by you.
1. Program and suggested overall stays and itineraries
– met our highest expectations
– pick-up services, car- and flight-arrangements were throughout perfect
– climatic conditions both at Golf- and Ayurveda resorts were ideal and most pleasing
2. Oxford Golf & Country Club in Pune
– a superbly designed and maintained Golfcourse with a spectacular view on country side and hills
– we just loved our charming Chalet with the breathtaking panoramic view of the Course
– the available food services – provided by a warm and friendly Chef and staff – were to our liking.
– once the Clubhouse-construction is completed and the planned services and amenities implemented this resort will be an exquisite choice.
3. Niraamaya Ayurvedic heritage retreat, Kovalam
– extaordinary: a small paradise in a most wonderful setting!
– an unique vacation experience which we will for ever cherish and treasure in our minds!
– Rejuvenation therapy, Yoga, massages, swimming in the Arabian Sea just made us feel young (er!).
– the testing and tasting the Ayurveda Diet (. . . although strictly NO WINE AND COFFEE!!) was an exceptional but rewarding and enriching experience.
4. Victoria G & C Resort, Sri Lanka
– this resort is special and indeed a secret spot.
– a challenging Golfcourse within a most breathtaking setting and the mountains beyond.
– . . . excellent caddies and ballspotters for less talented golfers!
– charming Chalets and a fine Clubhouse- and Restaurant service.
– friendly and interesting staff and clubmembers.
Dear Jogi – from our few comments you will see – that we had an exceptionally rewarding India and Sri Lanka holiday experience. You suggested, planned and arranged it all in a most pleasant and perfect way. For this please accept our best compliments and sincere thanks.
Erika and Fredy